Пятница, 19.04.2024, 07:07
Вы вошли как Заблудшая душа | Группа "Гости" | RSS
Главная | Special For Elton. About England, Ukraine and blah blah blah - Обсуждение Жизни Сообщества | Мой профиль | Выход
[ Личные сообщения() · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Модератор форума: Mitara  
Обсуждение Жизни Сообщества » Общий / General » Флуд/Flood » Special For Elton. About England, Ukraine and blah blah blah
Special For Elton. About England, Ukraine and blah blah blah
MitaraДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:53 | Сообщение # 1
Королева Теней
Статус: В астрале
Sorry but i must do this ))

Иногда мужчины таки понимают, что женщина - ангел только тогда, когда она поворачивается и уходит, а они смотрят ей вслед, и видят на ее спине крылья (с)DarktPrince

PalanteerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:53 | Сообщение # 2
Помощник Теней
I can speak english for him smile

ЙА Креведко?

MitaraДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:54 | Сообщение # 3
Королева Теней
i`m too ) but i do this in icq biggrin

Иногда мужчины таки понимают, что женщина - ангел только тогда, когда она поворачивается и уходит, а они смотрят ей вслед, и видят на ее спине крылья (с)DarktPrince

DaywalkerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:54 | Сообщение # 4
Блуждающий
yes she does, but ICQ sucks...... And sha also makes me wait 111 seconds for music....

Comin back with a sword...

PalanteerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:54 | Сообщение # 5
Помощник Теней
also you can use Skype as good! Even better than ICQ because Skype include on-line web-camera transmition... But you'll need a web-camera too happy

ЙА Креведко?

DaywalkerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:54 | Сообщение # 6
Блуждающий
I have Skype already... I use the SkypeIn/Out feature for my business, mostly so clients can always call me on the same number no matter where I',m working from.....

Your written English is really good, as ever, it makes me feel quite ignorant...... which I think is the price of being brought up in Britain, and having enough intelligence to realise that this country is not the world....as the "masses" here seem to think....

Добавлено (17.06.2008, 20:22)
---------------------------------------------
I like your avatar picture..thats very cool, for some reason it reminds me of the old 1920's Nosferatu..

LucytarahДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:54 | Сообщение # 7
Испытуемый Тенью
Daywalker, for whatever reason should u feel ignorant? =) It's quite OK - and anyway - Russian is objectively at least twice as hard as English is, so you need not worry)) And BTW - I am so sorry to hear such things 'bout Britain....Really, the matter is that I adore this country))) And people - well - in every country, unfortunately, there're lots of stupid ones you were talking about) but anyway I wanna tell you - your island is a wonder, and be it blessed and all of ye living in it) Come visit us soon))

Blut ist ein ganz besondrer Saft.

"Жизнь - это трагедия. Ура!" (Л. ван Бетховен)

PalanteerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:54 | Сообщение # 8
Помощник Теней
biggrin everyone know english here wink

Thanks for avatar, yeah it's really looks like Nosferatu... Nosferatu kid at least

ЙА Креведко?

DaywalkerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:55 | Сообщение # 9
Блуждающий
thank you.... this is actually a magnificent place...although its not "my" island...;) Mine is actually in the Indian Ocean..I came to Britain when I was about 8yrs old..

As I was saying, this country is an incredible place, but unfortunately, people that are "native" here dont seem to see it, it has some fantasic history, traditions, architecture, legends, and all that sort of thing.. Its just a shame that one of the attitudes that seems to be left from "the days of empire" is..."the whole world speaks English, so why should I learn to talk to them, when they will learn to talk to me?"..... Thats an attitude that I find quite ignorant.. The fact that I dont even understand the alphabet in Ukrainian or Russian, yet most people here can speak English, is something that will unfortunately make me slightly ignorant, regardless of any kind comments...;) Thats until I learn to speak Russian of course.......... Lessons start in a few weeks..!!..)

Добавлено (17.06.2008, 22:53)
---------------------------------------------
and.....Lucytarah... I will definately be visiting Ukraine, as soon as I can, it will without a doubt be before the end of this year, but hopefully around the end of August if possible..

PalanteerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:55 | Сообщение # 10
Помощник Теней
Ukraine nice country, but very young and dirty... As for me at least.
When you'll arrive you'll need to see Kiev, Lviv, ... and some more other city's.

Tell as, please, about England, Scotland (always wants to travel there), about life and people, It's very interesting for me. Also look few of my photos (here you can find it) and write some recension, it's very important for me as a artist

ЙА Креведко?

DaywalkerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:55 | Сообщение # 11
Блуждающий
England is a complicated place, you can be somewhere in the countryside, where you can almost feel this history, the battles betweend the native pagans and the invading romans etc... and in less than 5 miles away you can be in the middle of a city, absolutely desparate to get out... Some of the greatest literature I have ever read comes from this country, but sometimes I have never been so irritated by a single nationality...

Scotland is amazing, I think you would enjoy it there, its possibly more cultural that England, and they see to be more aware and prouder of their culture and history than the english, there has always been some slight animosity between the scots and the english, as they scottish were treated very badly by the english in Britains history....

One thing I do really enjoy about Britian, as I said, is the amount of legend and folklore here, for example, the vampire festival at whitby, held every year, in honour of Bram Stoker writing (in his opinion) the original Dracula there, its a beautiful town, very atmospheric, and the abbey, where bram stoker sat when he saw a ship come into the harbour during a storm (which gave him the idea of the opening for his book) is still there, as is the wooden seat that he sat on....

I could talk for a long time about the legends and folklore of this country... So I'm going to stop now before you fall asleep fro boredom!!!..;) I have just had a very quick look at your artwork, I wont comment yet, because its obvious that a lot of effort went into your creation, so I think any commentary by me should reflect a similar effort.... I'll look again soon, and then comment properly on what I think...

E

PalanteerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:55 | Сообщение # 12
Помощник Теней
Vampire festival!? Awesome! surprised
Want to saw it by my own eyes and make a lot photos...

In Ukraine we have a lot of traditional legend and holidays, but government didn't pay for saving it, and a lot of our traditions are forgotten now...

ЙА Креведко?

DaywalkerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:55 | Сообщение # 13
Блуждающий
traditions forgotten???? Are you serious?? Thats f*ckin wrong....

http://images.google.co.uk/images?....&tab=wi Google page for whitby goth festival, the name was changed last year from "vampire festival" to "goth festival" for some reason, not sure why..... I used to go to it quite a lot with friends, but not been for the past 2 years, which is a shame..... Its very cool though, there are loads of bands playing, street artists and performers, like guys juggling flaming torches and so on, and the at night the whole of the town is lit by fires in large metal cans that line the road.... But then, theres a lot of things like that in the UK, thats one of the things thats good about it, also in scotland they have the edinburgh fringe festival, which isnt goth or vampire oriented, but still very alternative, more focussed on art and media than anything else....

We have a branch of the government here called "English Heritage" that is responsible for making sure that history and legend isnt forgotten, I have to admit, that is one of the great things about the English, even though they dont realise it, they will not let their traditions and legends die, thats the main thing that I admire about them, even though there is a lot that I dont like.

PalanteerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:55 | Сообщение # 14
Помощник Теней
what can I tell you about all this stuff? You have a very vice government, we haven't =\ Yes, it's so f*ckin wrong and unfair...

We have one... hm ONE gothic festival in year named "Children of the night" (Diti Nochi - by ukr.) But it's really suxx festival, as for me, course few group come and play music, girls come in goodlooking dresses, boys are good dressed too, but this is all. Finish... One night, one club, 200-500 goths and we calling this "Gothic festival".
Nobody gives money for alternative festivals, it's "voice of communism" (I call it)

Yeah, It's great to live in great country, Ukraine is great but corrupted

ЙА Креведко?

DaywalkerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:56 | Сообщение # 15
Блуждающий
Do you think that this will ever change?? Ukraine has been making noises about joining the EU?? And, I know what you mean about "beautiful but corrupt", its exactly the same where I am from....

And this thing abou the goth festival, or any festival for that matter.... the people who live where it takes place, should be the ones to petition the local government for support to make these festivals happen.... because when 500 people come into a town, they will obviously be spending their money there.. so its good for the town, most of the locals in whitby really like the goth festival happening, because its twice a year, and the 2nd time is at a time of year where there is not much internal tourism, so the goths are bringing, and spending, an lot of money in whitby.... so the locals are the ones that put pressure on the local council to make it happen......

So, what do you think about potential EU membership for Ukraine????

Обсуждение Жизни Сообщества » Общий / General » Флуд/Flood » Special For Elton. About England, Ukraine and blah blah blah
  • Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024