Среда, 24.04.2024, 05:10
Вы вошли как Заблудшая душа | Группа "Гости" | RSS
Главная | Special For Elton. About England, Ukraine and blah blah blah - Страница 3 - Обсуждение Жизни Сообщества | Мой профиль | Выход
[ Личные сообщения() · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Модератор форума: Mitara  
Обсуждение Жизни Сообщества » Общий / General » Флуд/Flood » Special For Elton. About England, Ukraine and blah blah blah
Special For Elton. About England, Ukraine and blah blah blah
MitaraДата: Понедельник, 23.06.2008, 13:43 | Сообщение # 31
Королева Теней
Статус: В астрале
i think most of us don`t understand your poem ))

Иногда мужчины таки понимают, что женщина - ангел только тогда, когда она поворачивается и уходит, а они смотрят ей вслед, и видят на ее спине крылья (с)DarktPrince

DaywalkerДата: Понедельник, 23.06.2008, 19:03 | Сообщение # 32
Блуждающий
its no problem, I barely understand it myself... me and a friend wrote that la few years ago, then sold it to a guy called JXL.. not sure if you have heard of him or not, but he's the guy who re-mixed the Elvis song "a little less conversation"...

anyway, for those of you who care/interested/bored/got nothing better to do... heres a link to how that rhyme we wrote actually sounds....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPO-EGFckhM Someone put JXL's version onto a short video of some guys surfing... Enjoy!!!

Comin back with a sword...

MitaraДата: Понедельник, 23.06.2008, 20:07 | Сообщение # 33
Королева Теней
i like it ) nyam
and i heard that re-mixed song.. it was popular in Ukraine some years ago )

Иногда мужчины таки понимают, что женщина - ангел только тогда, когда она поворачивается и уходит, а они смотрят ей вслед, и видят на ее спине крылья (с)DarktPrince

PalanteerДата: Вторник, 24.06.2008, 13:28 | Сообщение # 34
Помощник Теней
Let's talk about gothic in England. I often saw adult people in gotic wears is this natural? I mean they are really goth or just like to wear old fashion style

ЙА Креведко?

DaywalkerДата: Вторник, 08.07.2008, 19:21 | Сообщение # 35
Блуждающий
And I bet when you heard it, you never thought you would talk to one of the people that helped write it...;)

Palantir, yes, its pretty "normal"... Its not as unusual here as it is in some countries, in fact, here when you see someone who is maybe under 25 or 30 years old wearing gothic clothes, its quite likely they are only doing it because it may be fashionable at the time (fashionably alternative..;)

But When you see people over 30, maybe even over 40, wearing clothes like that, you know there are not doing it for any current fashion.... Its quite common, if you know where to look, I dont mean the streets are lined with goths, or anything like that, its just not as unusual as you might think... Although arguably goths are also following a fashion.. ie, how many goths are wearing something black at the moment, whilst arguing that "I wear these clothes to be individual".......

Comin back with a sword...

PalanteerДата: Среда, 09.07.2008, 02:56 | Сообщение # 36
Помощник Теней
This is so unusual for me, almost all people over 30-40 didn't like something alternative of they own lifestyle. They don't like piercing, don't like clothes etc... They think it's silly... We need some time to forget about soviet rules and life style...

ЙА Креведко?

Обсуждение Жизни Сообщества » Общий / General » Флуд/Flood » Special For Elton. About England, Ukraine and blah blah blah
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024