Среда, 24.04.2024, 19:03
Вы вошли как Заблудшая душа | Группа "Гости" | RSS
Главная | Special For Elton. About England, Ukraine and blah blah blah - Страница 2 - Обсуждение Жизни Сообщества | Мой профиль | Выход
[ Личные сообщения() · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Модератор форума: Mitara  
Обсуждение Жизни Сообщества » Общий / General » Флуд/Flood » Special For Elton. About England, Ukraine and blah blah blah
Special For Elton. About England, Ukraine and blah blah blah
PalanteerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:56 | Сообщение # 16
Помощник Теней
Статус: В астрале
I really want to see Ukraine as one of EU countries, it's a big chance become more democratic more cultural and free abroad tourism, yeah it's really great perspective.

Our festival passes in Kiev, it's not a small town 500 hundreds "people in black" for a one night it's nothing for it... the gohic subculture in Ukr. are young and some people, mostly adult, believed that goths are satanic priest's or something O_o it's scares a lot!

ЙА Креведко?

DaywalkerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:56 | Сообщение # 17
Блуждающий
I doubt that a satanic priest would be so easy to see, as a goth!!!! from what I know, those guys like to stay in the background.......

So, do you feel that Ukraine will actually join the EU eventually?? Is that likely to happen under the current government? Or would it require a huge change in society before its even possible??? Do you think that most of the people in Ukraine are ready for EU membership?? Even the people who can still remember soviet rule??

I hate politics, but am morbidly fascinated with it... like a traffic-accident..

Добавлено (18.06.2008, 17:10)
---------------------------------------------
I doubt that a satanic priest would be so easy to see, as a goth!!!! from what I know, those guys like to stay in the background.......

So, do you feel that Ukraine will actually join the EU eventually?? Is that likely to happen under the current government? Or would it require a huge change in society before its even possible??? Do you think that most of the people in Ukraine are ready for EU membership?? Even the people who can still remember soviet rule??

I hate politics, but am morbidly fascinated with it... like a traffic-accident..

Comin back with a sword...

PalanteerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:56 | Сообщение # 18
Помощник Теней
Ukraine, in nowadays are split on west side Ukraine and east side... West side and centre wants to enter EU, but eastern and southern region wants to be with Russia and Belarus, and our politic play on it all a time... We have language question open, one or two national language and... etc. It's hard to live in such madness dry Looking to all of it I really don't know ready we or not... Maybe we need a few years more to prepare to enter EU

I hate politics too but as says: If you didn't interesting politics, politics will interested by you (it's a free translation) I need more practise in english biggrin

ЙА Креведко?

DaywalkerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 01:56 | Сообщение # 19
Блуждающий
I think anybody thats serious about their own future cant avoid being involved in politics... Its just a shame that the sort of person who wants to go into politics is inherrantly a coward, trying to be careful etc etc.. I would happily vote for someone prepared to take some risks...

Anyway, enough about that..... I'll be in Ukraine before the end of this year, possible for a week or so.... What can I do to keep myself entertained????? Any suggestions anybody?? And bear in mind, I'm the sort of person who likes adventures, and doesnt mind taking a few risks....

Any thoughts??

PalanteerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 02:33 | Сообщение # 20
Помощник Теней
=) you can kick policeman happy it's extremely extreme...
At night all my smartest thoughts leave me biggrin

ЙА Креведко?

MitaraДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 02:59 | Сообщение # 21
Королева Теней
Quote (Palanteer)
you can kick policeman

really good idea biggrin

Иногда мужчины таки понимают, что женщина - ангел только тогда, когда она поворачивается и уходит, а они смотрят ей вслед, и видят на ее спине крылья (с)DarktPrince

DaywalkerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 13:51 | Сообщение # 22
Блуждающий
I'll bring some big shoes and a disguise then.......

its ok, all my smartest thoughts leave me at night too, its just a shame that mine never come back!!!

Добавлено (20.06.2008, 13:51)
Apparently, dracula was originally Judas Escariot... interesting theory........

PalanteerДата: Пятница, 20.06.2008, 18:47 | Сообщение # 23
Помощник Теней
I was reading about this theory (and watch a film) but I thing that Judas and Dracula are not the same...
Vampire story have roots in all cultures of our world in all countries, Judas has been only for christian.

In past a was playing in VTM Redemption and there was a story about vampirism and vampires, yes it's only a story but it's all begun from Cain... But I have my own thoughts about all this stuff. I thing if the Cain was, he could be the famous God son of Adam and Eve. And after sacrifice of his brother blood God gift him immortality and blood lust after that Cain build a city Enoch...

I thing that christian God likes blood more then bread...

ЙА Креведко?

MitaraДата: Суббота, 21.06.2008, 09:53 | Сообщение # 24
Королева Теней
Quote (Palanteer)
Judas has been only for christian.

but
Quote (Palanteer)
I thing if the Cain was

Cain from "Bible" too... Do you meet some words about he in another places?? Some hystorian books? ( yes. i know.. hystory is almost lie.. .Tale for "fool" minds but.. There are truth) So he was from christian and for christian too ... Like Judas. Like christian God.
I Like idea about vampires from Chelsy Queen Yarbro ( Don`t know how right to write this polish name in English). Book named "Hotel "Transylvania""..... Sen-Jermen from here is so old.... He was born somewhere in Egypt. Long before Christian religion.... And this book written in hystorian facts....

Иногда мужчины таки понимают, что женщина - ангел только тогда, когда она поворачивается и уходит, а они смотрят ей вслед, и видят на ее спине крылья (с)DarktPrince

PalanteerДата: Суббота, 21.06.2008, 12:55 | Сообщение # 25
Помощник Теней
I mean, that Cain was before Judas and he been the firs one (if you a christian believer of course)
In fact of all this stuff I truing to change their mind about "good god" and open their eyes to what I think is true, and all this I make by christian rule-book

ЙА Креведко?

DaywalkerДата: Суббота, 21.06.2008, 15:15 | Сообщение # 26
Блуждающий
most organised religions have their version of Judas... even in some Japanes mythology there Hkori-kamada... Who was one fo the followers of a certain divinity, but then changed his belief's to follow one of the more dubious sects of "shrine Shinto"... he became something called a "Tengu"... and because he was enticed in his new belief's by being offered silver..... the legend goes that afterwards he could not touch silver..., could only be killed by an oak stake through the heart..... all sounds very familiar...

So, we have betrayer, turned into vampire....sound familiar?????

its those crazy japanese again......) Anyway, I', supposed to be working...stop interrupting me...;)

E

Добавлено (21.06.2008, 15:15)
find me a disguise, I'm just going to kick a policeman......

DaywalkerДата: Суббота, 21.06.2008, 16:16 | Сообщение # 27
Блуждающий
ok, you can tell I'm bored..... I' supposed to be working but...check this shit out...:

I been wondering, still I'm uncertain if, theres ever been an urgent time, like the one we'r in.

Once again, Hu-mans have plummeted, from being on top of shit, to being under it.

For instance, Americans on Heroin, many men battle the sin, but we never win, their brains aint tellin them, thats its killin them. The fall's blessed, and then it quits fulfullin them...

We're ill-equipped, to live in this environment, thats why I'm in, alliance with scientists, psychiatrists, allways bringin new clients in. They tried diagnosing me, I wasnt buying it..

No way I'll behave, like a tame-man, being made with the DNA, of a cave-man.

A strange clan, wasnt a part of the game-plan, cant stray from ways that nature made man..........

MitaraДата: Суббота, 21.06.2008, 17:18 | Сообщение # 28
Королева Теней
Oh.... I think that there are only in our country people "sweeming in shit".... I see that i was wrong...
And why are you so angry now??? ))) Or i don`t understand something??? ))

DaywalkerДата: Суббота, 21.06.2008, 17:52 | Сообщение # 29
Блуждающий
misunderstood..

that was me "rhyming"..because I'm bored.

"Crazy highs, and terrible lows..."

DaywalkerДата: Суббота, 21.06.2008, 18:10 | Сообщение # 30
Блуждающий
heres another one......

Connecting channel to channel
Communications are rebel
That we're looking for harmony
Like the bass and the treble
Divide it like pebble
Hallucinating battles
But we can't saddle separate the hassling tattle
Hope can strangle, mangled to confused and
Believe with the strength of
Rosicrucians
Searching for human touch
Trust will be loving such
Musical solution
Simple revolution beats and pulses
Our frek will remeness
Questing for better pet
No it sounds really bad
Wageness
We get, the sweat
My only methaphoreman
Let this cats only live for heavier sex
Chemical surfin' and ol' daddy seemed killed
Yesterday struggle success will predict a meat ness
The violent we stand, united we fall
In desparate goals
dont you know? dont you know
We are Legion

Обсуждение Жизни Сообщества » Общий / General » Флуд/Flood » Special For Elton. About England, Ukraine and blah blah blah
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024